- Repairs the sealing surface on 37° steel and aluminum fittings.
- Utilizes an inverted cone, diamond-dust coated lapping head.
- Works with a drill (all sizes) or tap handle (sizes -3 to -6).
- Includes a custom storage case.
– Free shipping on orders over $99 in the continental United States.
– International orders: Please contact us to place an order.
PATENT US 9,943,942 B2
* Sizes correspond to tubing O.D. See the JIC thread chart below.
* Small Set: 3/16″ – 1/2″
* Large Set: 5/8″ – 1″
Select size to view image and part #
Surseat Flare Lapping Tools
- Surseat P-51B is for 3/16″ to 1/2″ brake and fuel lines with 37° or 45° flares.
- Surseat P-45 is for 3/16″ & 1/4″ brake lines with a 45° flare.
- Surseat P-37 is for 3/16 & 1/4″ brake lines with a 37° flare.
* Free shipping on orders over $99 in the continental United States.
* International orders: Please contact us to place an order.
US PATENT 9,943,942 B2